Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Value of Comparison

I wish I could get these to go side by side but I can't so you'll just have to bear with me. Yesterday I was walking around the house doing what I do and saw this. I've seen this some where before...

OH! That's right!!! Back in November...4 days after Eli was born we had this. I can't believe this much time has passed! I want this all back (even if right now I want Eli to sleep in his own bed).
Those two babies have changed so much in almost 2 years...bigger and more handsome. Where has the time gone? I know I'm suppose to want them to grow and get bigger but I don't. I will be kicking and dragging my feet the whole time!!!

Sigh...just wanted to share. I thought it was so cute...up until it really showed me the change...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...