Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dew

So the last couple of days we've had a lot of dew, muggy weather and just all around sticky feeling. The other day I noticed all the spider webs around the house were covered in dew. For as much as I don't like spiders and their webs, I do find them 'pretty' (I use that word loosely) when they are covered in dew.

This big web is in front of my bedroom window...but as long as it's outside and that type of spider isn't bothering me...live and let live! Until of course they are in my house and then it's Game on! Well, only if I don't think they'll make a loud noise after being flattened...even I have my limits people! Just can't get over some of the big drops on this web and that it's still holding up! Not to mention I'm sure I walked into 90million of these when I mowed the lawn the other day! I was not impressed. I decided that along with the kids going on poop patrol before the lawn is mowed, that they now have an added job of going around and ridding the bushes, tress, fences, whatever else of these nuisances.I really can't believe how much water these things can with stand...kind of amazing. Instances like this there is beauty...sort of.
Well I hope everyone is having a good week, so far so good here. Tonight is busy with 3 soccer practices and a Curriculum Night. The jury is still out on that one...do I really want to deal with Ian if we say no. You would think the world might end if we don't go. Their school puts on a thing for kids to go to, like a magic show.
Starting tomorrow I'll be doing an October Photo Challenge for every day in October. I'm excited and can't wait to see what word challenges there are. Keep your eyes peeled!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...