Monday, September 20, 2010

SQEEEEE!!!!

A day in the life of a 23 month old. It's Wednesday...and on our block that means garbage day! Life can't get better than that! Well it can but why when the garbage truck brings kids such joy and happiness!?!

Here Eli hears the truck, he'd been hearing it for a few minutes now and it was finally coming down our street! Such excitement! Captivated by the recycle truck! Sssshhhh don't bother Eli!

Is there anything more wonderful than watching a child be so enraptured with the little things that happen in our lives? Flowers, birds, bugs...you name it they are engrossed in it. One of my favorite attributes of children and one the things I miss the most when they get older and are like that so much...they grow up just a little too fast in my opinion!

2 comments:

  1. In the summer my guys used to fight over who got to run him out a soda! Garbage day is a
    "dear diary" moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I never thought about doing a soda...Ours moves too quick...but still something to think about...

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...