Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Deep Lake

Well I was going to take more time in doing this post but Eli has other ideas. So I will make this quick as he's yelling at me from his bed because I put him IN his bed. He's now trying to get Dru's attention and wake him up to see if he'll help him out. It's not working out in his favor. I had a feeling this would happen with a nearly 4 hour nap today.

So today we went on our last park playdate and we went to Deep Lake. I like this park because it's got a trail to walk around the lake, it's a 1.4 mile walk.

So first we played at the park. Eli loves slides and he's got no fear...scary at times! Dru and Eli...these guys crack me up. They virtually have the same look on their face and are looking in the same direction. I don't know how professional photographers have the patience to take pictures of kids...
I love this one...big brother Dru helping out his little brother. Just was cute and touched my little heart!
The boys with their sticks and walking the trail. We are about half way around here...I think. We had fun and the kids were tired, shoot I was tired! I took half an hour nap and Eli took a long nap as I said before.


OK well I can't stand it anymore Eli's still yelling for me and for Dru to wake up to help him. I must go, the last thing I need is two of them up harassing me.
So good night one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...