Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ema

I know you all thought I had a little boy, buuutttt as luck would have it I had a little girl! Shocking to find out 2 years later I know...what can I say. I get confused so easily these days. Sigh...
Here is Ema...a.k.a Eli. He was being funny and putting balls in his shirt...I just helped do a bit of adjusting. Here he does his own adjusting...we must...we must...we must increase our bust! I know you guys know what show that's from!
They are a little crooked but honestly whose aren't?

Had a good weekend and I have SO much more to blog about...BUSY is the adjective I am choose to describe my week!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...