Saturday, February 12, 2011

Meeska...Mooska....Mickey Mouse!

I hope to see these two in a few days!  The best Valentines Day that I can recall will happen this year!  My boys will be bug-eyed and their hearts pounding on Monday!  It will be priceless!  I hope to video it or at least get that moment captured forever! I love cameras!!

As of right now...Lee has been up once or twice to get something to drink...and Dru has been up to go potty...tonight is going to be long.  Charlie has been sent off to his cousin Chopper's house.  Hope he behaves himself...not everything needs to be mounted...contrary to what Charlie thinks!

Ok...well I'll be back soon you guys with an overload of pictures I'm sure on Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...