Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pearly Whites

Ian my boy...that smile hasn't changed much from when he was a baby.  He had an Ortho appointment yesterday and received a good report!  He was so happy, I think he's finally seeing the payoff of his work (and his parents).

Here's the payoff...his top teeth are now finally in front of his bottom teeth.  This is how far we've come in almost a year.  So now we just keep on keeping on, doing what we are doing until our next appointment.

Our Ortho, like I'm sure a lot of Ortho's do, have a point system they can do.  Ian just loves this...I think he might have set his sights a tad too high this time around but I don't have the heart to tell him so (who knows after all the hardware they are talking about, he might do it) .  He wants to earn 2000 pts for a PSP (another hand held game system...we need that like a hole in our heads).  More power to him though...

1 comment:

  1. Bryant had a whole list to choose from and he picked McD's giftcards. Kid you NOT!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...