Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pea Pods

These two have been together since school got out.  For the most part they get along, but mostly I think they do because Lee has a one man audience.  Whatever silly and stupid stuff Lee can do to get a laugh out of Eli he will do it.
I love the smile on Eli's face that his big brother is pushing him on the swing!  He does love Lee!
And then we have moments like this and the beauty of the moment above is gone with the wind!  I don't get why the 7 year old is picking on the 2 year old, but if it's not these two it's the 9 year old picking on the 4 year old.  I don't get it but I'm just mom...
Tomorrow is a pool party at Grandma's house and the boys are excited.  Grandma and Grandpa got a new pool and their cousins will be there, pizza I've heard will be involved.  Hope the weather is decent enough!

Happy July folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...