Thursday, April 2, 2009

Did Anyone Notice?

Did anyone notice on my last blog that I still didn't know whether I was coming or going? Here's why:
The paragraph that talks about me asking the teacher if Ian will be able to finish the class up that night or would we have to come back. Did anyone notice the day I asked if he would have to come back on? I didn't until I read it AGAIN! Let me know if you guys figure it out!

And I'm also taking bets, I guess, on how much you all think Eli weighs. He goes in for a Well Child Check up tomorrow morning. I think he's close to 20lbs if not, Frank thinks 18lbs.
Tomorrow should be interesting. Eli has not had his shots yet and I'm still torn about how I want to proceed with this aspect of having a kid. In the past I've just had them vax'ed when they are suppose to, except for Dru where I was like whatever, I didn't care when it happened. The more I think about it and do my research and read the more I lean towards waiting to have him vax'ed and the more I lean towards doing it one at a time so to speak. He doesn't need to be injected with everything ALL at once. And with Eli being so (and I keep using the word for lack of a better one) sensitive to things. Example: I have been slowly introducing a MILD amount of dairy back into the diet he's got an outbreak of something around his mouth. Example two: His grandmother wears lipstick and she kissed him on Sunday and after wiping it off, he had a little reaction to that. See what I mean?


I just hope I don't have to fight the Dr. on these things. He's been good so far, but one never knows. I do know I tend to push these Dr's past their comfort zone that's for sure. It still bothers the Dr I do co-sleeping. Wait until he finds out Eli's still sleeping with me...lol ! At least we have an understanding. I let him say what he needs to say once and then he drops the subject. Works for me. And I think with the shots, this will test our relationship...I hope he works with me cause I don't like the pediatrician there but if I'm forced to go there I might...but darn it I don't want to, she bothers me!


So here is to tomorrow! I'll let you know then what Eli came weighing in at. Here is a month by month progress photo wise of Eli from November to April.


Here is Sparky, November 21st; 8lbs 10oz and long! He is the smallest newborn I've had!Here he is Christmas day with his toy from Santa...see how terribly excited he is?And in January...I do LOVE those Leggs! How could I not have had them for the other 3 boys??In February where he only weighed in at 14lbs...he still hadn't doubled his birth weight, unusual but no big deal.March he seems to have all the sudden become my Chunky Monkey! He's so darn heavy and he's SOLID! Not like when he was born! Yeah Momma's Milk!

And April...a TANK! So I say he's 20lbs, Frank says 18lbs. What do you say?

4 comments:

  1. I will split the difference, 19 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 18 1/2.. Has he had allergy tests? Jimmy is allergic to anything that has artifical coloring perservitives in it. I would not skip the vaccinations, but I'd make them spread them out. The only one Jimmy could not have was the Hepatitis, but that was the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had him tested for allergies...isn't he too little for that? I know when I talked to our DR about Lee getting it done they said he would have to be knocked out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no no no no.. He would NOT have to be knocked out. Very simple. On the back one press, they are all done, no pain. 20 min and you know. Jimmy is VERY allergic to yellow dye. If Jimmy was going to have to be hurt TRUST ME Tina would not have allowed it.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...