Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dru's Laboritory

So last Friday I was talking on the phone with Dru's Auntie Nikki and while doing so this kiddo decides he's not going to stay in bed. Why do kids always do things while you are on the phone? I mean, honestly!?! They could not say a word to you all day and then as soon as the phone rings or you make a call they want to chit chat with you. Anyway, I'm on the phone and this little guy decides to do some science.

I told him to go to bed, he tells me no.He's filling up the cup of water and...
Putting them into all three to see how full they get...science right?
And even though I keep telling him to go to bed he continues with what he's doing
He thinks he is so cute!
On another note, Eli is getting better and better! I'm so glad I decided, along with Frank, to call the nurses on Monday and they decided to have us come in again. Eli is acting more like himself and less like a limp noodle. He's not had anymore fevers since Monday, his cough seems like it's suppose to be doing what it's suppose to...being productive. His ears are better (he had another set of ear infections). I on the other hand....my neck is still hurting from the Dentist. So I'm hoping they will tweak the old neck and back and get rid of this aching and headache I've had off and on since last Wed. I am a mess...I think I'm coming down, slowly, with a nice head cold...yeah me!
Take care everyone!




2 comments:

  1. One time my son mixed mustard and all sort's of condiments in front of me while I was on the phone and then ate them in front of me. All the while I'm doing the silent scream and sign language!

    Mom's can't get sick!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...