Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here We Go Again

So here we go again...Dru has started wanting to potty train...again! I know this is a good thing but he's doing things different than the others. Again not a bad thing just throwing me a curve ball, a wrench in things so to speak. And here I wonder why Ian is the way he is about change...he gets it from me. Sigh... So here we go again...and actually so far today he's done quite well...no accidents and we've been able to bribe him with cookies and candy. So we'll see. I'm just tired of his antics that it's just time. Every time he goes outside he ends up taking his diaper off. To the point that he even took a dump in the backyard. Yes, you read that right...the backyard. What possessed him to do this I don't know, you guess is as good as mine. And what I don't get is he took the diaper off, then pulled his pants up and THEN took a dump????? How many people do you know that have to actually poop scoop in the back yard after their kid does this? I don't know many, actually I only know one person and that's Frank. And on a side note, Frank won't touch animal fat ( I have a bird feeder that is a Suet feeder) but the man will go poop scoop after his kid??? Apparently even Frank has his limits...Who Knew!!??!!
So I was browsing through my pictures and I came across these. This is before I had Dru get a hair cut. He had BEAUTIFUL hair! Long and soft...he looked like a girl at some angles. And he really had quite a bit cut off as you can see. Now he looks like a boy and every time he gets another cut he just looks older. That is the ONE thing I HATE about my boys getting their hair cuts, they always end up looking just a little bit older.

And this one STILL makes me roll!! I just have no words for it...he told us he had an owie on/in his nose. And in his mind this is how he 'fixed' it. Just so you know...it's creepy that his eyes are a little bit open and don't close all the way.I wish I could find some pictures I have of Dru sitting on the potty going to the bathroom but I can't find them. Nor can I find the pictures I have of him wearing my wedding veil...you know I"ll find them after I post this. Just like I found the Papa Murphy's $5 off coupon's I have been trying to find for at least a month. I found them...today...and of course we've bought Murphy's pizza since then...of course! Thank goodness those coupons don't expire :) Sad story of my life I tell you, constantly misplacing things or putting them into 'safe' places. And just so you know I HATE safe places...they are too safe!

I have a special prayer request, I have a cousin who is between 24-26 wks pregnant. She has been pregnant many times before but has not been able to carry them to term. She is now farther along now than she has ever been with any of her pregnancies. A few weeks ago, they noticed her cervix was VERY short, they think cause she had a horrendous cough and they think that was the reason her cervix was short,from coughing so hard. Well now apparently she's now IN the hospital and her cervix is way shorter than the doctors would like. They are giving her steroids for the baby in case she goes into labor. Of course we are all hoping that won't happen. They are having a girl and this, God willing,will be their first live baby. Please pray that they both do well and the baby stays put as long as she can. Thank you very much!

2 comments:

  1. Anita.. if you give me permission I will put your cousin on our Church's prayer chain.

    Yes, I've picked up kid poop in the playground, I had a home day care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be wonderful if you put my cousin on your church prayer chain! Thank you Auntie! I think it's hysterical Frank poop scooped his own kids poop in our back yard! Probably won't be so funny if I had to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...