Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Tease

So today was a day filled with many accomplishments and exciting things. Today ended up being a lovely day. Dru and Lee played outside for a long time and when Ian came home he played outside also. Many Dandelions were picked in my honor...I'm blushing! All for me!?!

Today I finished my first book since the last book I finished...obviously! The last book I read was a book by Stephanie Meyer ( I really have no idea if I've spelled her name right or not) and it was/is the last book in her Twilight series (see what a fan I am, I don't even remember the name of the book). Anyway, I finished that book I believe last summer towards the end of it, the end of summer I mean. So the book I finished today is called Multiple Blessings. It's about the Gosselin family and it was a very good book! The woman has OCD bad (that's not what the book is about by the way, it's about her septuplets), but not with out reason...with that many kids I think you have to...and lets be honest I think we all have a little OCD in us. Right!?! I mean I won't buy a bunch of bananas unless it has an even amount of banana's on there...I don't know why but I won't...I have to buy an even number of them. Anyway, I'm pretty excited I finished a book. I'm reading Marley and Me and that book as me ROLLING! We had a dog like Marley, her name was Banjo. So it reminds me of her.

On a side note...boys are gross! Dru was outside and took it upon himself to take his diaper off and THEN pooped in his pants! WTH (what the heck??) What possesses that kid I don't know but good gravy! I either need to bite the bullet and make him potty train or...or...or...I don't know! *shaking head in exasperation* Again boys are gross! And yes I'm aware I am SURROUNDED by them with no hopes of ever getting away from them. Such is my cross to bear. And Dru bless his little heart....sigh...the kid doesn't know he's little or two. He can tell you he's two but I don't think it's clicked with him what exactly a two year old does. Two year old's don't pour their own milk from the jug into their own cup. Well they can, they shouldn't, but can but not with out spilling a majority of it ALL over the dining room chair and floor! THANK you Dru! OH I was so mad at that kid! And all he can say is sorry mom while he's in tears cause I've spanked his butt. I hate days where I feel like I'm the mean one.

Today is my friend Nikki and her husband's anniversary, 26 years they have been together! Whew! So Happy Anniversary guys! I love you! And what an inspiration you guys and everyone else who's been married for a long time, are too...well Frank and I. Nine years this year and 11 years just being together...
And because I really am a cheap thrill, I get to go to her house for a night (I love my sleepovers at her house, 'cept I haven't figured out why she never comes to my house for a sleep over...hhhmmm ). Saturday we are going to see the Tulip Fields, which I love! What beauty and oh the COLOR!! And on top of all that, the weather is suppose to be nice! Which works cause if it wasn't nice, meaning warmer than 50' I wouldn't take Eli out in it. Cold and damp weather I don't think is very conducive to a child with Pneumonia. But since, well the weather people say anyway, that it's suppose to be well about 50' I think it will be good for all of us to get out and shed whatever cooties we have hanging on us and get some fresh air.

I wanted to update you guys on Eli and how he is doing. He's getting better and better every day. He's laughing more, talking more, and just all around better. Here are some photos of him 4 days later. I love this kids smile! I just want to pinch those cheeks when I see him smile...okay I do pinch his cheeks! But don't you think he looks SO much better than he did on Monday? And guess what? He's EXCITED he gets to see his Auntie Nikki! Someone else to hold him and rock him (give my arms a break!)
Last thing, I changed my profile template or whatever cause I heard it was hard to read and I don't want my blog to be hard to read...so I hope this will make it better....Frank I'm talking to you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Baby looks so good now! I want to see the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you better get here! Hop on a plane, we are waiting! Okay not yet but tomorrow we will be! HOP to it Auntie!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...