Monday, April 13, 2009

Update on Eli and Easter Sunday

Okay so an update on Sparky. He is doing MUCH better today after his DR appointment (we had one on Friday) and he was diagnosed with pneumonia and he also has some asthma issues due to that. So to jump start Eli getting better he got a shot of antibiotic in the office and a nebulizer ( I have spelled this wrong) treatment in the office and then we had to get him a steroid for his breathing and a different antibiotic. So with ALL that I'm hoping this will knock that icky stuff right out of his lungs. And let me tell you, he is looking and acting the best today than he has since Tuesday...my little fella is slowly coming back...he's acting more like himself.

In this picture is of Sparky taking a nebby treatment...I know he looks little but I'm so thankful he's doing much better, his cough still sounds horrible but he's breathing better. He's still not sure about this but he's a champ!
So this is Sparky Easter morning...his little outfit. As you can tell he didn't feel so good.
But the plug DOES make things a little better.
See the little fluffy tail on the pants?
Frank is helping Dru hunt for eggs cause of course his older brothers found all the 'easy' ones left for Dru...CHEATERS!
Dru was so excited that he found this egg!

The Easter Bunny came!!! The bunny had fun this year...the baskets are different colors and some of the candy and toys that were in there were color coordinated to the baskets.
The Easter Bunny left orange peeps for Dru!
Ian and Lee going through their baskets...the bunny left toys, a movie, some candy...it was a good Easter!
So that has been what has been happening in my life for the last several days. Tomorrow or the next day...okay really the next time I am able to get on, I'll show you what I caught Dru doing while I was on the phone talking to his Aunt Nikki...very funny! Well I laughed AFTER he went to bed, no need encouraging the fella...even if he's too cute to stay mad at for long!

3 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...