Monday, April 13, 2009

Eli

I don't have much time to post, but Eli went to the Dr on Friday and he was sick. Ear infections and whatever he's got going on in his chest wasn't quite Bronchitis or pneumonia...but was led to believe it could possibly have gone into that if we didn't bring him in. So he's on an antibiotic since Friday but that hasn't been helping in my opinion. He's had a fever since last Tuesday and it's hovered around 100' to 103', so I called the nurses today to see what they might suggest (in hopes they'd say come in.) So they called and we have another appointment today at 10:50am and hopefully we'll get a different antibiotic or something...so here's to a better appointment with different results!

Hope all had a good Easter!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...