Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pretty Oh So Pretty!

Okay so I'm a little late with doing a decent post so here I am. I been out playing outside all day today, yesterday was just busy! I have a few pictures from when I went to the Tulip Fields with my friend. We had a good time and the weather was just perfect. Not too hot not too cold...juusssttt right! I like these tulips cause they have sharper edges as opposed to the rounder petals on your basic tulip. That and I like the color purple. This one was just different than the other tulips...


I liked this color too...like I said pretty!
As you can tell not ALL the tulips were blooming but enough were so you could enjoy the color...vibrant color. I needed to see this...just boosted me to see color...

I think I might be impressing myself with this picture! Really cool! *patting self on back*A tulip looking like it's just taking a peek, like it's not sure it's safe to bloom or not.
Because Auntie Nikki asked her son to smell the tulips...Dru was not going to be left out so he too smelled the Tulips. He's a third born if you haven't noticed.
Not a good picture but I didn't exactly have free hands...I was slinging Eli on my hip and carrying like a bazillion other things...I'm sure I looked like a pathetic person. But a stroller would have been just ridiculouse there.
And for some reason they both needed to smell the Tulips.
Dru and Eli after all the bigger boys went to bed. They were so funny laying there together
And I still LOVE this outfit! All in all it was a good weekend. Ian, Lee, and Dru all got to go with Uncle Carmen to THE Pond and hunt for frogs and such things that boys hunt for. They had so much fun!


Today was good and frustrating all at the same time. I started to take the sod out of where my garden is going to go and got A row done and said ENOUGH! This is joke, there is no way I can do this. So I stopped and talked to Frank and we had decided we'd get a sod cutter. Then at some point Frank changed his mind about that and didn't tell me. Meaning I'd already taking that row of sod out and put it in the yard waste bin. So there I was, trying to get the sod back into the row. Like doing a puzzle (I'm not good at puzzles). So I'm sure that was a sight to behold. So here's my question or comment...How do you end up with an extra piece of sod? I think this is weird just so you know! I filled the row up with sod and had an extra piece?????? Anyway, the row is filled and Frank says he's going to build me some raised beds...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...