Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mononucleosus

Mono is now my new excuse I'm using. I don't understand how I can sleep for like 9 hours and wake up and feel SO tired and need a nap half an hour after I wake up! So I have Mono! So far, no one believes me, which sucks! Acutally, people just laugh at me...see Frank and I AM funny! Just not your kind of funny! And sadly I have been BEGGING Nikki to come and get me but she won't, she just chuckles...I'm pretty cereal man!!! Sleep Deprivation is a crappy side effect from kids...in case you didn't know or have forgotten. ( I don't really have Mono, that I'm aware of).

I just want to know, as a new blogger, just exactly where do the mom's find time to take care of a sick kid AND do their blog! Just wondering! I have 15 minutes to be on the puter right now. Frank has managed to get Eli asleep but he wants to go to his brothers for awhile (which is fine, there is a morning soon in which I will get to sleep in). But I really do want to know where those mothers find time...cause I have to be doing something wrong!

Tangent here: If April Showers bring Mayflower? What do Mayflowers bring?

So Eli's sick, running a temp of 102' and has a horrible cough! He cries after he coughs and he's had Motrin and so I'm curious as to what his temp is w/o the Motrin if it's already at 102' with Motrin. He's been sick before, and things have been bad, but now this is a different bad...and Pneumonia is running rampant here in Enumclaw so I'm of course that is running around in my brain. I tend to go to the worst as opposed to the best...that's just how I roll! So I've done Vicks, Nebulizer w/Albuterol, Motrin, hung him upside down KIDDING!. He desperately needs to nurse, and yes I know that sounds horribly selfish but there it is, so here's to a better night (although I don't see it happening). I must go cause Lee and Dru need to go to bed (Ian was sent to bed early, another fun story there, not really) and Frank is going to put them to bed. So off I go! I hope everyone had a good day!

2 comments:

  1. You probably don't have mono, but wouldn't a doctor be an option with Eli? Poor little guy sounds very sick.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...