Thursday, June 4, 2009

Awwwww Cornflakes!

AAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Cornflakes!!!! Dang it! I KNEW I shouldn't have ignored my gut feeling and taken a nap and left the big boys to themselves! *shaking my head* Next time, note to self...stay up and do something productive like my bible study or clean the house, or garden!! This is SO not what I had envisioned when I had kids!! I'm telling you I'm missing CHAPTERS in my parenting book...where IS that book by the way??

Anyway, there are cornflakes all over my living room floor and some are especially smushed in thanks to my lovely 2 year old. Who by the way was the one who monkeyed around and got the cornflakes down from the stove (yes I should have put them back in the cupboard but I didn't).

So after my self indulgent nap with Eli this is what I woke up to. That's the itty bitty trail you can see leading from one couch to the other...special.
This one is the biggest mess...and yes my carpet is HORRID but that's a whole other story in of itself...*shooting daggers at Home Depot* See them quake in the boots! NOT!

And really as I'm looking at these pictures, my carpet isn't horrid it's down right NASTY! Ick! I think we'll be investing in a throw rug of some sorts until next year when we get new carpet.
On another note, my kids just brought in their broken whiffle bat...and asked for the OTHER bat. I do not like this other bat...it's an accident waiting to happen and under no circumstances are they to use this bat with out adult (I use this word loosely, the word adult that is...so many definitions going around these days) supervision. It's an aluminum bat...NOT going to happen! I just looked at those two and said why so you can beat each other with the bat?? This is their answer, well Lee's anyway...uuughhh no?
Sigh...
Have a good day everyone! I need to go they are doing cannon balls off my bed...Eli's there...I should go before someone breaks something...sigh...

4 comments:

  1. That would have been a good title to my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REMOVE THE BAT IMMEDIATELY.. I see an upsetting post from Anita in the future.. I've seen much worse rugs in my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The OTHER bat has been put in hiding in the garage somewhere...I don't even know where. Yeah the post will be all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!!! I can't wait for new carpet!!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...