Saturday, June 27, 2009

Getting Ready

So one of the reasons we wen to Ohio was for a cousin's wedding. These are the pictures up until the reception.



This is me and the boys in the hotel before the wedding. I tried to make us all match...why I don't know but in case we needed to get pictures taken, we'd all match. Sides, sometimes I like us to look like we are together and all. And as you can see, it's next to impossible to get everyone to look at the camera so I take what I can get.This is where the bride and groom said their vows. I don't have pictures of them doing this, because of course my children wouldn't' be quiet and mostly Eli wouldn't let his daddy hold him...sigh. OH well.Here is the bride being walked down the aisle by her fathers. She was a beautiful bride and her dress was gorgeous!!This is the bride and groom being introduced at the start of the reception. They look so happy! Here is our table, we got a whole table all to ourselves...which I thought was funny, we now take a whole table to fill...when did that happen?


I have more on the wedding I just wanted to do this in different sections cause I have so many pictures...it just makes it easier for me. And yes it's about me...of course!

2 comments:

  1. I think the pink napkins on the table with all your boy's is just PICTURE PERFECT :) You all looked mawvelus~

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...