Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mrs. Do It Yourself

So Sparky got a high chair from some wonderful friends. And I decided to put it together, it was time. I am getting tired of holding him while I'm eating, he wants to be a part of what we are doing but holding him makes it difficult to eat. That boy has arms like an Orangutan's!

So here is the box. I've got the seat on...but I'll have you know I had to do this part 3 different times...parts were fitting but the final look wasn't coming together...so back to the drawing board, several times. Sigh, and I was so hoping to do it just once and be THAT cool! No such luck.
Almost there, looks pretty cool though!
My support team...isn't he LIKE the dreamiest?
My volunteer...he was a good sport don't know where I'd be with out him.If you get hungry you too can have cardboard...YUMMY!
He's so darn dreamy!
Thank you Ms. Rita and Auntie Nikki!! I LOVE IT! I can 'eat' dinner with my family now!
Oh yeah...they sent screws...I used them all...except one...I searched all over to see where this missing screw might need to be placed...never did find it. I wonder....(I'm still laughing, cause of course I would have the left over screw!).
This is where it goes and it moves so easily around the table and I love that I can lock the wheels, and the tray can pop off and be put in the dishwasher. I'm pretty sure this is the nicest high chair I've owned...EVER! I'm so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you love it. 1 screw? really? Only you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOO the dreaded extra screw!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...