Monday, June 15, 2009

Drum Roll Please...

So for Father's Day I/we got Frank a tattoo. This is his first tattoo and he was very, probably still is, excited about it. It does look really good and I'm glad he likes it cause as we all know...it's forever!



So this is his arm where he got the tattoo...they bandaged it up and he couldn't take it off for a whole day. While Frank went off to get the tape and bandage off the rest of us goofed off waiting for the big unveiling. Here is Dru.And this one...He really likes to party...Party on Dude!


And I don't even know where to start with this one...it's like he's doing a karate move or something.And this one is just along for the ride at the moment with big brother Ian.


So here is the unveiling.....He got the names of the boys tattooed around his arm

Then the others....

And lastly...I do think it turned out really nice...now for my next tattoo :)


We will be gone over Father's day but I do hope the dad's I know have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...