Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Outnumbered

Overwhelmed...is another word to use in this case...

I am having an eh kinda day. I'm not real impressed with...well I don't really need to say more you get the picture. This is one of those days where you just try and start over tomorrow. Tomorrow should be good, the boys will go play with Ms. Liz and then they will come have lunch and then her little boy will come and play for a bit at our house. To say the least I am exhausted

This one is called Ian...the toothless wonder in this picture This is Dru your neighborhood pant less hero.
You all know Sparky....
This one is Lee...I have no words.
And then THIS one...*shaking head* I'm pleading the 5Th.

3 comments:

  1. Yes they are and I'm starting over tomorrow! And they aren't going to play WITH Ms. Liz, they will be GOING to her house to have a playdate :) Semantics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did all those "boy people" come from??????? you will have to rise up and take control!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Rise up and take control!!! I LIKE it! Now onto the next step and that would to figure out just how to do that...take control...hhmmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...