Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Party

So now the party really starts! The wedding is done and now we really get our groove on. OK well maybe not me but my boys sure did! Ian is quite the little dancer, I had no idea! Lee wasn't so much into it but when he did bust a move, he was doing the robot. Where he learned to do that I have no idea. But each to their own. That boy really does walk to a different drum!



The place where the reception was at was WONDERFUL! And here's why...they had a high chair available to use! Can you believe that! Anyway, they are on the top of my list for customer service. Here's Frank...a toast to the bride and groom...or maybe it's whew it's hot here in Ohio and I need a cold and refreshing brew...


Here's my little budding photographer...he was so funny walking around the party taking pictures of people and things. Cracked us up.

He is so dog gone cute!!
There's my dancer out there bustin a move with his Great Aunt! He wasn't all that keen on being out there but he was a good sport about it.



Ian and Lee doing their kind of dancing...it's definitely an alternative kind of dancing that's for sure. Pretty sure we all caught Ian out there doing some break dancing, where he learned that I don't know either. We also caught him taking up the whole dance floor up at those moments and many times I had to tell him to get up OFF the floor and make room for other people. Silly boy!

Here they continue to dance the night away!

Last but not least, here is Dru shaking what his momma gave him! SHAKE THAT BOOTY BABY!



I had many dance partners that night and spent quite a while on the dance floor. Frank even danced with me...for a wee bit. He kept using Eli as an excuse to not dance even though he had MANY offers to hold the baby while he danced with me...sadly he kept declining the offers. Guess I'll have to wait until the next wedding to dance with him...not really...sometimes he slow dances with unexpectedly and sweeps me off my feet. What a feller!

3 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE!!!!!!!! Dance boys dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen's not a dancer either, it's frustrating isn't it. The boys look fabulous dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They LOVED dancing...Frank says he would have danced with me...but I don't believe him, he wasn't drunk enough to get on the dance floor with me...lol And I am no dancer myself but the two of us...well we could have LOOKED like we could dance. And acutally Frank does know how to dance, slow dancing anyway. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...