Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wild Blue Yonder

Or something like that. Tomorrow we are OFF to the airport to fly to LA and then to Ohio! We are all so excited but I'd be even happier if we could just skip the part where we have to get to the airport and then in the airport and if we could just wake up and be flying, well that would be grand. Is that too much to ask? I'm so tired tonight...I cleaned the kitchen, folded and put away clothes, swept, finished packed the luggage and carry on's (what is the correct grammar for that?), loaded the dishwasher...I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Oh well!



The day is almost done and if some little boys would just go to sleep, things would be better. Actually what would be better would be a mixed drink of some sort in my hand relaxing...anyone? Sigh...



So over the last few weeks Eli is has been trying to really master the art of crawling...he's kinda getting it down. I really think he's going to be the kid that crawls with his butt up in the air and head on the floor...giving himself a bald spot. He's a funny kid. The boys and I were driving around running errands and we drove by a cemetery and as we were driving by we saw some people there. So Lee pipes up and says (in a panicked voice) 'Mom there is a dead person in there!!!!!!) Let me stress the panic that was conveyed to me in his voice...I looked at Lee and said, Lee it's a cemetery...the whole place is full of dead people..not just one person. And I knew what he was thinking, he saw the people and put two and two together...he's a funny boy though...one cemetery for one dead person.



Well I will go now, I really am just exhausted and am dreading tomorrow morning.


The answer to the trivia question yesterday...Question: What fast food restaurant had, in their commercials, rodents in it and were called Spongie Monkey's?

Answer: Quizno's was the answer.

I kinda remember their commercials that portrayed that...personally I just find it disturbing on a lot of levels.

3 comments:

  1. I'm leaving on a Jet plane.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your trip to be wonderful..It doesn't sound wonderful but I want it to be for you!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...