Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yo Ho!!!

It's a Pirate's life for me...AAAAAArrrrrrggggghhhhhhh Matey! (That's what Lee is saying while I'm taking his picture).
This young scallywag chose to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. As you can see his treasure is the candy and not pictured is the soda. He looks so sweet here...lets stay here awhile and just look at him...so pleasant...sigh...
This little guy tagged along again...I'm telling you that this one is brewing something!!!
Lee and I had such a good time hanging out and watching our movie. We sat by each other for awhile, shared our candy, and soda. We held hands for awhile and it was special...I can't wait to have more moments like these with each of the boys. It did my heart good especially when I feel like more often than not they are always in trouble and I'm yelling at them or something.
I hope everyone had a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Boys stay in trouble:) that's their job! Candy and a movie, what more could you want ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it was so easy and fairly cheap...right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...