Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy...Slow...Busy...

Things are either busy or slow or busy.

I signed myself up to be a group leader for my mother's group that I'm in during the school year. So I had a meeting for that today and it was fun. We went around and said who we were, how long we'd been going to MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers the group I'm in), and how many kids we had. Now you have to understand I have been going to this group for at least 6 years give or take a year, and so all the women knew me. So I'm chuckling inside thinking to myself, really? I really need to say how many kids I have? So I tell them I have 4 kids....(wait for it) all boys (that gets their attention), then I say their ages and then they say that maybe they should all go lay hands on me...people are funny! People are funny...does anyone ever say that about a mom with 4 girls that age? I'll never know, but when I meet someone who does I'm gonna ask. You bet your bottom dollar!

Tomorrow looks slow, which is fine cause it's gonna be hot. I am tossing around the idea of mowing the lawn cause the kids are hounding me, literally, about setting up our pool. So maybe I'll surprise them and set it up earlier. Who knows! I have decided to give up on my flowers cause my boys won't leave them alone, they have dug up my Gerber Daisies several times now. Now all I'm hoping for is that my veggies and sunflowers will just make it thru and we will get to see something from them....ANYTHING!

I have no idea what Friday holds for us but whatever it is...I'm sure it will be good...

Take care!

3 comments:

  1. Anita the pool should have been up 2 days ago! When you set it up it's going to rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If someone has all girls those things are said to the DADS! heh heh heh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think of that Auntie, for the dad's with all girls! That is F-U-N-N-Y!! We put weed and feed down and have been waiting for that to do it's thing then we need to mow and THEN the pool can go up. I say let them play in the rain...they aren't sweet so they won't melt!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...