Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tag

Well I'd like to say tag you're it but it seems that I'm the last to do this so there isn't anyone left to tag...that I'm aware of. So I got tagged by Lea and her Mustangs, asking us to write down 6 things about ourselves. So here it goes:



1. Like to ride horses

2. Takes me awhile to make friends

3. I HATE doing laundry!!

4. I LOVE to garden

5. I have grown to like watching the Seahawks (after 11 years it's grown on me and I'm DEVASTATED Holmgren left!)

6. I like to cook (and cook for people that eat)



Just a few notes:
My Gerber daisies are officially D-E-A-D!

I need to replant my zucchini's

Right now my son is singing 'Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me, don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me' ~I'm not sure I want to know where he learned that song...and does he really know what 'freak' means?

I finally put the pool up yesterday, only to take it down cause of possible thunder storms...Nikkie was right ;)

My cousin Amy is in her 30Th week going on her 31st week and she couldn't be more ecstatic! She is still in the hospital on bed rest but she's doing great and so is her baby!

I got my bible study done last night and now I'm off to my group this morning...have a great morning!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your cousin is in week 30, she should sail thru now~ She's on our prayer chain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prayer chain is much appreciated!!! We are so excited for her after so long and so many lost babies!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...