Friday, June 12, 2009

Spiderman...Spiderman...

He can do what a Spider can...sing with me now...actually don't cause I don't know the rest of the song.

So for awhile now I've been wanting to implement a 'date' night with my boys. Something where we can have time together just me and one of the boys, especially the big boys. Some time with them where I'm not yelling at them or nagging them or whatever...I want to develop a relationship with them on another level...and honestly I should have started this earlier...but I can't dwell on that so I'll start now.

So tonight, I had a date with Ian and we (well I rather decided what we'd do) watched a movie. Not just ANY movie mind you but a BIG kid movie...not Disney, not cartoon, not a family type movie...a BIG kid movie! SUCH excitement (for me) and I thought for sure he'd pick the Pirates of the Caribbean the second one, but he went for Spiderman once he figured out I really did mean just about any movie out of daddy's section of the bookcase. So he picked out Spiderman!!!Of course we had a tag along but not for long, he actually cooperated and fell asleep shortly after we started. Thank goodness cause we had some candy and soda to devour, well actually Ian had most of his candy eaten with in the first 10 minutes of the movie and then decided to stop when he noticed I hadn't eaten any of mine...which was nice of him.Isn't he the most handsome date ever?? I thought so too!!! He was busy saying mom stop it! I think I embarrassed him a little cause I said see I'm your girlfriend now..lol I'm the only girl for you Ian! He says I'm not...and I have to be honest I HATE that!! Sigh.... Well tomorrow I have another date so I'm off to get my beauty sleep....

3 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...