Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blast From the Past

A few weeks ago or so...give or take. I went to a baby shower for the momma in red and her newest fella. I have known all these ladies from high school but, have recently through Facebook, reconnected with them. This baby shower was a lot of fun and it was really great finally getting together with these ladies and their children, (all boys except for 1 girl...must be a North Bend thing in the water there). It was also good to see Ms. Jaime...who is lives vicariously through the rest of us. Pretty sure after the party and the kids all crying at once...lets see that was 6 boys total, that she's gonna wait some more. Which is OK because we need someone to live vicariously through too...if for nothing else to remember what it was like B.C. (before children)! Anyway, we all got together and celebrated Ms. Amber's little baby boy! He's a cutie by the way! Nice, round, and chubby! My kind of baby...something to hold!

I had a great time reconnecting with people we lose touch with when we graduate and we get started living our lives. I hope to keep up with these relationships and having some play dates in the future, it will be a blast I'm sure.

Ladies...take care! Glad we finally had a chance (thru Amber) to get together!

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...