Sunday, October 18, 2009

Spoiling Myself

So this weekend I have been spoiling myself and reading the book Dead Poet's Society. I have never read this book and so far, it's really good! The last book I read was Marley and Me...I'm embarrassed to say that it took me almost a year to finish! If anyone knows me...that's not normal. I LOVE to read and I miss it terribly! I miss my friends and I NEED my escapes and I haven't had them for a LONG time! So that's what I have been doing this weekend. And now I'm off to finish the book and I hope to start another book after that one.
What are the books you guys are reading? I'm always up for a good recommendation...they may sit at my house for a lifetime until I get to it but I like knowing what's being read out there. I read all kinds of books...well so far anyway.
I hope everyone had a good weekend! I want to give a shout out to a man whose like a dad to me and an Uncle to my children...don't ask how it works out that way but it does. So happy birthday Carmen! I hope you had a great day and ate some great food! Love ya bunches!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love to read in my swing on the front porch in the summer. My hummingbirds dive bomb me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ask how it works but it does.... LOL Thats a good way to say it cuz work it does! I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...