Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Tux

Okay for all of you who are trying to envision in your head what an 80's tux would look like. Here it is...

This is Lee, this was taken in October 2006. He's so handsome!So the tux is burgundy as you can see and ruffles and the pants part is velvety feeling. It has a cute little bow tie that goes with it, but my kids wouldn't keep it on, so I didn't bother.
His smile hasn't changed a bit. He still looks that way. And he's the ONLY one that sorta looks like me. I'm still giving Eli the benefit of the doubt, but Dru and Ian...they look like their daddy!
A little bit of history here, but the rocking chair Lee is sitting on was Frank's when he was little. If I remember the story correctly, and there is a chance that I don't...but I believe Frank's grandfather made the rocking chair for each of the kids. So lots of heirlooms.There is not enough ink or paper to print them all let alone enough wall space. I would need a museum for all the pictures I want up.
OK, so that's it. I don't have Ian or Dru's pics with this on the computer...lack of a scanner and all. So now you know what I put Sparky in on Monday.
Take care!

4 comments:

  1. The Edgerton Tuxes:) I love heirlooms~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It's amazing it's been through 10 kids and more! It's in GREAT shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robby has wore it and I am sure my friend Kim borrowed it for her son 26 years ago. so it's way more then just our 10.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...