Friday, October 30, 2009

Costumes

So I'm WAY behind on posts here so here we go...keep up if you can!

Lee had a party at school and I went to help, with 2 extra people in two! Whew! I think next time I'll go sans the extra baggage ;).

Lee is eating his cookie he made at one of the stations and his juice that had a worm in it...that was funny. It was a gummy worm but it turned enough kids off that most of them were grossed out. Lee doesn't look so grossed out does he?Dru was tickled pink he got to do EVERYTHING his big brother did! All the stations and EVEN costume parade into Ian's classroom! And on top of that he was the leader of the line! He's a genius even before he's gotten to school! So proud of him!
My caped crusader!
Mrs. Farr and Optimus Prime...she's telling them what's next and it's the Costume Parade!! AUTO BOTS! ROLL OUT! (insert your transformer music here).
Dru is concentrating VERY hard on putting beads onto a string...he got them all on by golly! Such focus!
I wish I could have managed to get a picture of Sparky...he was wearing a VERY cute Eeyore...but he was being a pill and I had my hands full at my station. Sparky got into EVERYTHING which was amusing to everyone else but not so much his mother! But we survived and all my fellas had a good time. My only regret was I couldn't make it to Ian's class party...although he seemed fine when I told him if I could I would, and then didn't make it, I still felt bad. He seemed fine...what is with Mother's Guilt??? How do parents of multiple children get to everyone's parties or how do they decide what child's event to go to? I'm over whelmed with just 2 in school, the thought of 4 is daunting!
Anyway...the party was fun, Trick or Treating...not so much! More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...