Friday, October 30, 2009

Gadgets

Doesn't this whisk look really cool? I think I need it!









I also need a really good cutting board and pin...and I keep hearing this is the best kind to get. But I do need this for rolling pie crusts and cookies out on...would make things MUCH easier!



Someday I will also own a food processor and I get excited about the thought of owning a dehydrator! CHEAP thrill!

I have a canner that was loaned to me and I will use it as long as I am able to until she needs it back. When that happens though...I'm gonna need my own!

















I also need this peeler and corer...someday I will find an apple orchard that will just GIVE me their apples...I'm still looking, but I'm gonna need it!





I'm just out and about window browsing...and I LOVE kitchen gadgets. I really only need a bigger house. I love to bake, and I have a new hobby (it's not really a hobby...although it's fun and satisfying) of canning so there are gadgets with that that I need, and I do love to cook in general...sometimes I wish I would be more adventurous and try more things but I think I do alright. I do better than what I grew up with...shoot, I at least serve more seafood than I was ever willing to eat! I can and will do better.


Anyway, I digress. These are things I think I need...

5 comments:

  1. Anita has been watching too much late night TV! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gadgets. The wisk thingy is cool. I have the others. I REALLY need a new kitchen aid thing though mine is very old and it doesn't do dough well. I need more gadgets and bigger kitchen with it's own gadget room. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH A GADGET ROOM!?!?!?!?! Oh my whole body shivered!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Anita that cracked me up. A whole room to gadgets - thats my dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure I'd leave my gadget room!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...