Saturday, October 24, 2009

Coin Toss


In less than a month it will be our anniversary...we've been together 11 years and been married 9 of those. Sure seems like a lifetime at times...an eternity really (I sorta say that in jest...sorta). Anyway, in an effort to keep things fun and exciting I had this idea. My idea was that we'd flip a coin...one side Frank plans the anniversary and the other I plan the anniversary. I'm sure other people have thought of this, I'm just that slow.

Frank thought it would be fun to take a shot at it and we went ahead and flip a coin. And wouldn't you know it, I won the flip. The jury is still out on whether that is a good thing or not.

So this is where you guys come in...I NEED ideas!! Now that I got myself into this I am unprepared. Our anniversary date is November 18Th. I am open to suggestions from dinner at home to a night out on the town...I'll worry about money later when it comes down to the brass tacks of it all.

So folks...send me your ideas and suggestions! I don't even have a starting point, so anything would be great!

Thank you!



p.s. Nice to finally have Blogger working after it started acting up...what a pain!

1 comment:

  1. You look so sweet and happy! for a 9th anniversary....hmmmm.. Send Frank for Subway and enjoy it around the table with kids :)

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...