Friday, October 9, 2009

Zebra Parking Lot

I just thought this was beautiful! I love the colors and Fuschia's are one of my favorite plants next to the Gladiolas. Someday I will own a Fuschia tree and many Fuschia hanging plants. Someday...someday my boys will leave my stuff aloneSo we went to the zoo and met in the Zebra Parking Lot...not really! Today the kids had a day off, something or other for teachers. Probably picking their noses in a meeting. So today we went to Point Defiance Zoo. I took my nieces and nephew along with my children (if you are adding that in your head it's 8 of us) and then we met a friend of mine there...So all together the adults were outnumbered (2 of us) and the kids were the majority (9 of them).

After a few illegal turns and a couple of right turns and a round about way of getting there, we made it to the zoo. And just a tip, just because the GPS says something doesn't mean you should...I'm just putting that out there! Now you know, and if you watched G.I Joe you can finish that sentence.


Here are a few pictures from our trip to the zoo today. This is Dru when we are in the Aquarium. I think everyone had a great time in the Aquarium, I think we spent a good portion of the time in all the Aquariums.Davey Jones Locker

Sparky flirting with his momma!Santa's Reindeer have been spotted. It looks like they are doing well and getting their winter coat and beefing up for their arduous day coming about.

OK, well I must go. We had a great time and everyone was so good and we were one of the last people to leave the zoo. We spent at least 5 hours at the zoo and probably could have stayed more and looked at more things. I had a good time getting to know my nieces and nephew better and spending some time with a missed friend and her children. Here is to more zoo trips in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the pictures Anita. That one single place probably has more memories of my childhood then any other place.. My grandma could just walk for hours through the flowers. I, of course just wanted to see monkeys etc! But back then you didn't express your opinion,SOOO I looked at flowers.. I'm glad you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...