Thursday, October 1, 2009

Marriage

The Miracle of Marriage
There's a miracle
called marriage that
dwells deep with in
our hearts,
where God the loving
Father tenderly bonds
the start.
But to every man and
woman where this union
of love will bind,
they must strive to see
the other as a treasure
hard to find.
And therein lies the
miracle of a marriage
meant to be, and may
it be blessed by
God the Father
for all the
world to
see.
This was given to Frank and I as a wedding gift and it hangs in our room. Today it caught my eye like it has several times before. This time the part where it says: ...they must strive to see the other as a treasure hard to find. That's what came through this time.
Now to apply it. Although I have to say I will probably fit a nap into today also...so much on my list of things to do!
Have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. That IS beautiful and you always need naps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie the nap was much needed and felt wonderful! And I to love this poem, it speaks to me at different times.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...