Sunday, October 4, 2009

Walk Like A Man...Talk Like A Man...



About two days ago I believe Eli figured out that he could walk with out holding onto stuff. Once he figured it out he's been walking around all over the place. I know this is a long video...but most of it is of Eli walking to his big brothers and how big he thinks he is. Which we all know he is! The year has gone by WAY too fast for me. It saddens me but at the same time how exciting!


Sorry the video is blurry or whatever it is, you'll see. Things are getting exciting over here at our household...

4 comments:

  1. I love that big brother ONLY wants to know about the candy~ You forget lesson #1 when they start to pull up, you tie an anchor around their ankle. Hey I ran a day care, you have to keep these things in mind or they take over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause someone might have been left out or not gotten something the others did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Max walked with his hands up when he first got going too.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...