Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Download...

Okay folks hold on to your biscuits cause here we go through Christmas at warp speed!!!

Here are my boys Christmas morning! Ian and Lee were up early...well for me anyway. They were up at 7 AM....Dru didn't get up until 8:30 AM. The rule at our house is when you get up in the morning you have to come STRAIGHT to our room. And when we all are up (we don't wake anyone up...they each get to wake on their own) we all go together to see if Santa came. This year it absolutely killed Ian and Lee to wait that long and I thought it was pretty funny to be honest with you. Dru did finally wake up and we started Christmas...

Frank got this from the boys and he's very excited! Games I think was the theme this year...board games and video games alike. Ian is excited about this game...look really hard and you'll see!!
Dru got a Tag Jr. and LOVES it..he's reading!
Christmas coma...in his other pj's that match my pj's.

Lee and the much fought over Santa hat...next year there will be 4 hats...not going to do that again!
GIRL STUFF...in a house dominated by testosterone...drowning really. This gift was the from my boys...which they didn't know about until I opened it...they are unimpressed with their dad. They now have to watch it with me...and were informed that they were also going to take me out to see Princess and The Frog... Frank tried really hard to make and give me some girly things. Got wrapping paper that was girlish and really tried hard...he did a great job I could tell he tried hard. Thank you Frank!
Ian was beyond excited about this game! It had a gun...he's been asking for the Red Rider BB gun...I said no...he'll lose an eye or something...this game is like the old school Duck Hunt from the original Nintendo console
Again Lee with the creepy eyes! I haven't played this game in ages...should be fun! I, however, am not ready for the buzz sound that will inevitably irritate me to no end...here we go!
Eli got a new car seat for Christmas...as you can see Dru is quite excited...he thinks it's his...he wants one SO bad...he'll get one soon! He desperately wants a new one so he can sit in the back with the big boys...Eli loved having a different view he had a good day. Not real interested in opening anything but that's about par for my kids...it takes them until the age of 3 to figure things out.
We had a good Christmas and we will have another family get together but MUCH quieter...my parents are coming over and that will be very low key and...well I'd say quiet but you and I both know that's not true. So we'll go with low key and small!
Take care and I hope everyone else had a good Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. And a good time was had by all! Have fun with your folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will, I'm excited to give them their gift...I hope they like it!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...