Thursday, December 10, 2009

Drum Roll Please

Drum roll please! We, and when I say we I really mean Frank...I just like to make myself sound important, put our lights up. We went with Blue and Green...can you guess why? Lights are pretty simple (yes I don't put them up so I can say that) to put up. It's all of two strands...this year we added a strand of stars and they now twinkle really fast. More like spaz racing. Anyway, I'm really waiting for someone whose epileptic to drive into our yard because of them.

Here is Frank putting the lights up. Eli was quite the little helper. He was so happy to be outside. I think this was the first time he was outside and walking by himself, so he was pretty tickled to be outside in shoes and walking around by himself. He's such a handsome little boy!
Not a spectacular picture but you get the idea. Ian was so excited to come home and have the lights up. Frank did a great job and I really like the blue and green, and the stars too. I think next year though we'll get another strand of stars, so we can have one strand going up and one down...I think that will look better.

So there you go...one holiday tradition down and more to follow. I think I should take a picture of my advent calendar my mother made me...it's by far one of my most treasured decorations...I don't have many but I do have some. My other one is the tree skirt my mother made and used for years and then passed down to me when I got married.
Hope everyone had a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Look at big boy Eli! Nice lights Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie out being a big boy helper. Very cute...we don't have many lights up because I am not sure where people put them. Hope to get our tree tomorrow though...can't believe we don't have it yet. We are slacking terribly in this department...Good job you guys, I mean FRANK! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber we aren't even getting our tree up until the 23rd and it's pretty much guaranteed to be down the 26th...

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...