Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmases Past

Christmas 2002



(I don't know where or what I did with years '03-'04)



Christmas Morning 2005



Christmas 2006

Christmas Morning 2007

(yes I realize this is a crappy picture of me, but I was the last one having to get up)
Christmas Morning 2008


At our house we have a rule that no one can go out where the tree and gifts are until everyone is up. Naturally, Frank is the first one up with his ears on listening for Ian. Who is naturally up...but what is funny is we can never figure out if Ian's snuck out there before Frank wakes up at the crack of dawn. I suspect Ian does/has and tries very hard to make it look/sound like he hasn't.


So all these morning pics are before we've all gone too see what Santa brought! I hope to do this picture for as long as I can.

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...