Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa Came...the night before

So I'm pretty sure Santa came last night....here is what he left for my boys...lucky ducks!

So Santa left this for Ian. Dru was left with a Batman Cave...Yeah Joker and Penguin..much awaited characters!! Doing the typical dad/Santa thing on Christmas Eve.Santa left this for Lee...Eli loved his gift from Santa.Santa was good with the stockings too! He even left one for Charlie who really likes the squeaky toys!! The end result before Christmas morning...much anticipated!

All in all we did well for our kids...and for some reason we still didn't make it to bed before midnight! And we really tried to plan it so we were and made it so we didn't really have much to do. Normally we are wrapping gifts and what not but this year we got it all done, what we didn't plan on was the setting up of Santa's gifts...and let me tell you Lee and Dru's took some time...a lot of time really. I think next year we'll do the same (meaning get everything done early) but just remember that we won't get to bed before midnight...I'm letting that go...just not possible!

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...