Friday, December 18, 2009

TONS of fun!

Today just was beyond fun for Frank today. In what was suppose to be a quick fix with his brother has now turned into a much bigger UH OH project. Frank is so beside himself and I keep trying to tell him that it's not a big deal and to not let it bother him. No such luck on that part. So what happened is we have a faucet outside that has been leaking (you should have seen the ice art when it was so cold from that leaking faucet) so we needed to put a new pipe and faucet on. As they were twisting the pipe off, like they were suppose to, we then found out that the pipe had been twisted right off. The people before us welded the pipe so you couldn't twist it off, so now we are in a bit of a pickle.

They tried to cap it off and weld the cap to it so we could turn our water on but water is still dripping out and they can't get it welded. So Frank isn't quite sure where to go from there and I'm no help either...we may just have to call a professional.

Frank had to cut a hole in our bedroom wall that we share with our bathroom. At least it's not a huge hole. Here is the pipe we, and I say we like I did a bloomin' thing with it today, they were trying to cap tonight. With this piece of wall cut out we also discovered that there were nasty critters living there...I have no idea if they still are...I don't want to think about it.Ever wonder what your tub looks like...well now you know. Looks like this!
Things were getting a bit toasty while they were trying to weld. I kept joking with the guys they were back here toasting Marshmallows or something...I think I was the only one who thought I was funny. Bunch of sour faces in that room.

Life is just TOO fun right now...tomorrow should be fun and Saturday if it goes that long.

4 comments:

  1. WOW Anita that was a bizarre lesson! I did not know what my tub looked like..NOW I DO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See...you learn something new everyday Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy Joy joy!
    Maybe you should have just called the landlord. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...