Monday, December 28, 2009

Babes In Toyland

Eli was playing with his new toy...when he gets really tired his gets bags under his eyes and his lazy eye gets really pronounced...he's pretty tired here.But look at the concentration! He figured out he could pop the balls in there...what a cutie! Da Dada Dada BATMAN! You can thank me later for getting that theme song stuck in your head!Joker...I mean daddy (inside joke...Dru wanted Frank to be Joker for Halloween because he was Batman...and I was suppose to be Penguin) even got in on the action of the Batman Cave from Santa. A fight to the death...Bakugan style. To be honest I really don't think Ian and Lee really know how to battle. Ian claims does, but I have my doubts. Lee just goes along with whatever. I, however, do know that Frank hasn't got a clue.


It was fun to see the boys hole up in their rooms playing with their toys and enjoying themselves and not hearing too much fighting.

3 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...