Monday, December 7, 2009

I'll Be Back!!!

OK...I'll be back soon! I don't know when but soon! The computer folks have looked at my computer and said they can fix it for all of $$ 300 or so. THANK YOU Eli for breaking the computer! Wasn't that lovely of him? Anyway, thankfully (cause there was a concern) they were able to retrieve all the data...they had called originally and said they weren't going to be able to. Something about a needle being jarred in the drop and touching the hard drive of the computer. But they went and tried and to retrieve the data (6 years of pictures) and they got it all. So now they are fixing the computer and putting everything back on a new hard drive. So I'm expecting a call ANY day now letting me know I can get my computer back. And yes I will be buying a portable back up drive or whatever it's called...You all know what I'm talking about!

So keep an eye out for my comeback!

Take care and DON'T freeze in this weather we are having!

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...