Monday, December 21, 2009

I Wish

I wish my kids would listen to me and not do these things. I wish Dru would listen to me...I wish a lot of things...
I wish my boys didn't think they were daredevils and could do whatever they want with out getting hurt. No one listens to me...
Guess it's not far from the ground but still...I wish they wouldn't do things like this cause I can see my future is going to be spent in the ER the older they get...which doesn't sound like fun..but that's just me and I'm weird like that.

Hope everyone has a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Daniel jumped off the couch when he was little in his superman costume completely confident he could fly :) he walking with a limp for a year~ He's now 6 fee 2 and very healthy :) Don't sweat the small stuff. they are boys !

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...