Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Computer 911

It's so sad! My computer is in to see the computer doctor...so here's the 411. I had to take my computer in...it was a 911 issue...Actually I have no idea! I just know I'm lost with out my computer and my 'me' time is sorely missed!!! This could be BAD! I took it in and they won't even be able to look at it until sometime next week! Did you read that!!!!!! NEXT WEEK! Oh this isn't good! This will be a test for me...I was SO thinking about giving up the computer for Lent this year but this will show me if I can handle it or not. It could get ugly...for someone.

So there it is, I'm computer less and wandering around...I guess now my housework will get done...how annoying is that!?!

Well I'm off, the Great Grandparents have graciously let me use their computer to get some stuff done.

Until I can get onto a computer next...I bid you adieu...

2 comments:

  1. That is the saddest blog I've ever read!!!!!!!! What will we do?????????????????

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...