Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Times

Yesterday we had some extra little boys over and it was a good time by all. It was louder but with two extras what can you expect?

My nephews and my boys LOVE to play this video game...Mario Kart. It's all they ever want to do...and right now, while it's winter and cold it's fine. Frank even got in on the action...well really Dru asked him to play for him and so he did. It was a good day and they'll get to go to their cousin's house in a few days and I'm sure they will play that at their house too...hope their Aunt and Uncle are ready for this...cause I'll be to busy at a Seahawk game to worry about them. ;)

3 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...