Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve PJ'S

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Today was a rough day but we (and I really mean I) managed to get through it. We are all excited for tomorrow, but like we've done in years past we get the boys Christmas pj's. So here are a few pictures I'm sharing with you of our pj's.

Myself and the Mario Bros. Or better known as Tweedledee and Tweedledum...joking...sorta... Me and all the boys...Lee is kinda freaky...Ian is...well you can see for yourself.Buzz Light Beer and his Space Patrol...anyone else think it's hysterical that they both have the same hand up? Cause I do...
Not a great picture but the only decent one out of several taken of all of them...including Charlie. Which by the way, those of you who have pets will understand. Getting a pet to sit for a photo is difficult.
Frank with Big Buzz and Little Buzz...Little Buzz has the cutest face!Super Mario Bros and Company

Me and the old ball and chain or whatever the version for men is on that one...
And the GRAND finale...all my boys together...they sure are handsome!
So I wish you a Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...