Saturday, May 23, 2009

FINALLY!

In case folks were worried (I was!) I have finally talked to Lee! I did have to pull the mom card though. What is the mom card you ask? Well I had to tell Ian to tell Lee that if he didn't get on the phone and talk to me he was going to make me cry! He got on the phone. Albeit it was reluctant but he did. Then I cried anyway. Here's why. I asked him how he was doing and he was fine (which we all knew he was), and I told him I loved him and that I missed him. I asked if he missed me and he said not really but he choked up when he told me he missed Eli. To which I got all choked up and tears were forming. So I told him I'd put the phone on speaker and he could talk to Eli. Eli didn't have much to say but it made Lee and I feel better. And that's what counts right?

Frank wanted to get out of the house and so we went and looked at a tattoo shop. He made an appointment to get it done on Saturday. I think he's excited and I am for him. He's wanted one bad for as long as I have known him. I of course was browsing for myself but didn't see anything I wanted...so back to doing some research. I have time though, I won't get one while I'm nursing anyway. Then we went to the Super Mall in hopes of finding our cell phone store and not a kiosk (I HATE the kiosk). Anyway, we got to the mall and I kept telling Frank there wasn't a store in there just a kiosk...he kept thinking he was right. But I'll have you know that I was right. It was a kiosk. So we went and looked at the phones they had there and talked with them. We get to upgrade at the end of the month so I wanted to see if I liked the phones we were looking at. We'll see.

Then we came home and just putzed around. I watered my flowers and plants. Speaking of which I have sugar snap peas that are coming up!! WAHOO! Something is growing!!!! My strawberries are doing well. Now if other stuff would start growing I'd be in 7Th heaven! I found the directions to my Topsy Turvy thing for my tomato...and everything they said NOT to do, Frank and I did. So I think I might make a run in town and get 2 more plants and try again, cause the ones I have are definitely D-E-A-D! I'll have to get Frank to help me though...but as I'm typing this out I can't have him help me, he can't lift anything heavy. And I'm not tall enough to get it down or put it back up...hhhmmmm....a dilemma...

Well Eli is slowly waking up and I need to get some stuff done before he wakes up all the way! Hope the holiday weekend is enjoyable for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That would be me.. Do it and THEN read directions. Glad your boys are having fun. This will be a good memory for them. We've taken our grandchildren on trips and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...