Friday, May 15, 2009

Got Milk?

I'm pretty sure I don't need to say more than this... I wanted Sparky to get baptized in this...I was informed that it might not be a good idea. I know how to have fun...others do not. I thought really his Auntie Kylie should hold him while we were in front of the church since she and Uncle Jason got the onsie for him. Then some of my other friends thought it would be funny to get Frank the same outfit...Now that's a picture!
Dru is saying Elmo in this picture...If you ever see him soon you'll have to ask him all about it. He's HYSTERICAL saying Elmo at the Tacoma Dome. And it's the Tacoma Dome that makes you laugh.Up close of his shirt. He LOVES his shirt...he's wearing again today..thankfully he let me wash it. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY am for the onesie and Baptism. I would be proud to hold him:)
    A little girl I use to care for in day care use to call Elmo Melmo. and I still find myself calling him that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! Lee used to calle Elmo that! All this time I thought he was unique ;). Wouldn't that have been hysterical having Eli wear that onsie to church...I'm still toying with the idea...my bible study gals thought it was GREAT! Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...