Monday, May 4, 2009

Reptile Guy

So these are photos from Lee's field trip (sorta...like 5 minutes from school) to see The Reptile Guy. Lee had a great time and so did Dru for the most part. When he wasn't busy checking out the girls bathroom every 10 minutes or so. These are in no particular order, just how they were
uploaded.

These are a few animals that the guy brought, a Iguana who was very cool! He ate so many dandelions it was funny. Like watching a kid stuff his mouth with kids. He also brought an alligator...which is always my fave.

The kids got to have a Python slither on their legs. Most were not very sure about this. As you can tell Lee is in the middle and he's about as far back as his Uncle's chair will allow him to go. I thought it was very cool. The Reptile Guy thought he was pretty funny and kinda swung the snake towards a mom who wasn't paying attention (it wasn't me before you jump to conclusions) and she screamed and about jumped 10 ft in the air. She didn't think he was so funny (the rest of us of course did).
This is an African Toad, this guys is HUGE! It was fun cause he put the toad on the ground and let him hop where ever...the kids were funny cause they all jumped back.








The Reptile Guy's assistant has a Scorpion on his stomach...your eyes are seeing this clearly...no need to readjust your computer folks. I love the lizard on the leash. Reminded me of the movie Rescuers Down Under, one of the 'bad' pets was one of these lizards.
Anyway... take care folks and enjoy the rest of your day. I'm off to make dinner for the restless natives...pretty sure dinner is gonna have some turned up noses but stranger things have happened.



4 comments:

  1. That was one of Bryant's favorite movies - THE FUNNY LIZARD GUY! It's the lizard that has the cape around it's head and it runs around crazy like. We love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna...she was my favorite in that movie. I guess Komodo Dragons are too dangerous...but they are soooo cool. I saw tham at Point defiance once and then a couple times at the Singapore Zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all too close for me. I would be observing from the other room calling to my children..YOU CAN DO IT BABY JUST HANG IN THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually wanted to be on the floor with the kdis...next time. Komodo Dragons are VERY cool, at Woodland they are just enourmouse! I love the movie Rescuers Down Under, one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...